After the Duck Tour, and a stop for a picture with Star Wars characters, we took a monorail down to thenPike Place Public Market. The monorail is supposedly the fastest in the world. We walked down to the public market, wow, perhaps all,of Seattle was there! Didn't see any "flying fish", but anything you wanted they had. The fresh fruit looked delicious, too bad I don't like fruit!
Success, after lunch at a local pub, back to the market...flying fish! 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but not sure I would buy the fish that "hit the deck"!Tonight for dinner we went to Ivar's Salmon House. Kevin and Erin of course got the Copper River salmon, my mom got a pasta dish with salmon, my cousin Susie had ahi tuna, Julie and Bryan steak and my dad and I got fish and chips (hey, at least we tried fish!). Enjoy the pictures!
Bryan almost got bit by a fish and got his picture by a statue
















No comments:
Post a Comment